Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Your Regular Superhero

I'm an educated young black woman with a lot on her mind. I love fashion, make-up, world affairs, the arts, and most of all, getting on my soapbox and talkin smack! I embrace many lifestyles especially the ones that people are quick to pass judgement on. I have an opinion about everything. I am definetly a know-it-all, but I don' t tend to get on people's nerves. I have created this blog to create a platform for myself and some other superhero's to discuss whatever is on our minds. Enjoy!

Judy Surefire

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy Surefire! Thank you for creating a blog for us "regular" superheroes. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss issues specific to our demographic. I am certainly not a writer; however I always speak straight from the heart (hence the name). Up, up and away......like Handy-man!
    Ainslie Braveheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this!! Keep it up Judy Surefire... Your advise on skincare will def come in handy!

    Kevin B.

    ReplyDelete