Friday, April 24, 2009

Can a Sista Get a Fitted Cap and Some Air Yeezys?!!




I am a chick that loves gymshoes(yes gymshoes cuz I'm from the Chi!) and fitted caps.  I happen to have a low hair cut with waves better known as the 360 haircut, and sometimes I like rockin fitteds.  The problem is that I can never find them to fit my small head.  I know that women are a small market to cater to when it comes to gymshoes and fitteds but we are out here!  I spend countless hours trying to find my sizes on the internet, but I still have to order hats that are slightly too big!  I can just forget about gymshoes!  Almost all the gymshoes that I like, that I find super 'fly' are only sold in mens sizes, which brings me to the Air Yeezys!  Now, I love Kanye West and his ego, and I would love a pair of Air Yeezys, but when I first heard about them I had to curb my enthusiasm cuz I knew that he did not make them for women.  Its so sad cuz they would be so fly with some type of "Leaders" fitted to match!Oh well, I guess I just have to keep searchin hopin that one day I will have my way with fitted caps and gymshoes!

Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment